Friday, April 18, 2014

Lets Talk Life!

The past two moths have been so crazy for me, I have noticed that my day to day life has changed so much from what it used to be...most really good changes...I have learned a lot of things about life, and met some amazing people. I want to share a little bit about what I have recently experienced as well as some of my upcoming plans, and what the rest of 2014 like to me. 


I have always wanted to be well known by the public, but I never knew what I wanted to do to get there...until the 7th of March that is, on that day, I posted my first weekly blog post. From then on, I knew that I wanted to write about the things that I love as well as the things that I take interest in, in a way that others could read and possibly share with others. Within that first month, I had also featured on YouTube, and set up a Tumblr blog, I guess this is part of the reason that I gained 1.5K new followers on my main instagram. Around the beginning of April, I decided that I was going to set up, and manage weekly posts on my very own YouTube page, including challenges, Vlogs, and some cheeky content here and there. I plan on posting around  then end of July on the beginning of August, and going for as long as I possibly can. My main goal in this channel is to just have fun, and to give you guys some good content. I also have a few special guests that I plan on collaborating with throughout the year, so be on the look out for that!

This summer, I plan on going to Oklahoma City, Downtown Dallas, Port Arnasas, and a few other places, and of course I will be doing some cheeky Vlogs here and there purely for your enjoyment! Along with that, I will be doing some content with my family across the country. I will also be doing a lot of fun content with my friends throughout the year. If you have content request, feel more than free to Tweet me. Most of my plans are still in the works, I may add, or change some minor details, stay tuned to my Social Media to get updated.



Thank You so much for reading, I will be back next Friday with a whole new topic! Until then, keep up with me though all of my social media, you never know what little tips or trend I may be talking about throughout the week!

 Instagram: @ThatSoErick

Twitter: @ThatS0Erick

Tumblr: @ThatSoErick 

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK, AND BE BLESSED!






No comments:

Post a Comment