Friday, April 11, 2014

My Obsession With Detox Water

I've recently become obsessed with Detox Water and Healthy Shakes, and have not been able to control my self at Market Street. Since I have looked through so many recipes, I figured I would share my favourite one with you all! I will include ingredients (Reasoning), When to drink it, the Prep Time, and some helpful notes.


Ingredients Benefits:

Lemons, Grapefruit & Limes are helpful to Detox the Kidneys, Ginger aids in strengthening your Artery Circulation, Peppermint is a natural Opposite Suppression, and Cucumber is helpful to De-puff The Body overall.

When To Drink It:
  • First Thing In The Morning
  • Before Eating A Meal 
  • Throughout Your Day 
  • Before Going To Bed
Prep Time:
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Total Time 5 Minutes 
Yields 8 Cups 
Serving Size 1 Cup 

Ingredients List:
  • 1/2 Gallon of Water
  • 1/2 Lemon (Sliced)
  • 1/2 Lime (Sliced) 
  • 1/2 Grapefruit (Sliced)
  • 1 Cup Sliced Cucumber 
  • 1 Tablespoon Ginger (Sliced)
  • 1 Small Handful of Peppermint Leaves 
Side Notes:
  1. Best if brewed in a 4 Quart Mason Jar
  2. Add Ice To The Jar 30 Minutes before drinking 
  3. Let the Brew chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or over night If possible 
  4. Discard remaining Brew after 24 hours
  5. This is Calorie FREE,so enjoy!


Thank You so much for reading, I will be back next Friday with a whole new topic! Until then, keep up with me though all of my social media, you never know what little tips or trend I may be talking about throughout the week!

Instagram: @ThatSoErick

Twitter: @ThatSoErick

Tumblr: @ThatSoErick

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK, AND BE BLESSED!




No comments:

Post a Comment